Rush Advanced Trauma Training Program
RESERVE YOUR TRAUMA, INFECTIOUS DISEASE, OR COMBAT LIFESAVER TRAINING SEAT TODAY. ATTCs: only April; June have open seats.
FEATURED TRAUMA COURSE: 12-17 JUNE 2023 (ABLS;PHTLS;TCCC-MP; CADAVER AND TISSUE LABS) (3 CERTS PLUS YOUR ITRM TRAUMA CERT)
UPDATED: 23 March 2023
THE RUSH ATTP FRAMEWORK OF TRAINING OFFERINGS
2023 Rush will launch an International Trauma and Public Health Training Program for SPP, GHE, and other National Guard partner nations. Opportunity to build medical capacity for foreign nations and U.S. personnel can attend, train side-by-side with their international partner, and earn your trauma cert. Email for details. email@example.com
August ATTC/ATTC-E is full; July ATTC-E has 4 openings; all other ATTCs have availability.
INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRAINING SEATS:
- 2023 INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRAINING COURSE (IDTC): 9-11 May and 11-13 July - GREAT TRAINING AND EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE; HAS AVAILABILITY FOR ENROLLMENT - FUNDED BY THE CONGRESSIONAL ADD AS "TRAUMA AND PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECT TRAINING SERVICES" 21 CEUs. IDTC Student Feedback:"This course was very detailed and fit for anyone whether medic, public health, or provider. The overall course was alot of information that i can use both in my personal workplace and my military workplace"
Tactical Combat Casualty Care - Combat Lifesaver Course (TCCC-CLS) - 40-hour course for non-medical military personnel. 2023 CLS dates are posted and registration is open. Please pass on availability to non-medical personnel. INCLUDES A CADAVER LAB. All CLS procedures and more are performed on high fidelity simulation models and a cadaver, reinforcing learning and confidence.
IF YOUR UNIT IS BEING DEPLOYED AND NEEDS A SPECIAL TCCC-CLS COURSE, CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A COURSE THAT MEETS YOUR AVAILABILITY.
Army and Air National Guard Personnel below from Last Year's CLS Classes
Click to watch: TCCC CLS Video
Contact us to schedule training for Tier One Tactical Combat Casualty Care - All Service Members (TCCC-ASM). EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org for ASM and CLS info. Registration for TCCC-CLS on registration link above
Rush Certifies CMRPs and Table VIII; CEUs issued for all training offerings
The Rush Advanced Trauma Training Program (ATTP) is a Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) medical training program. It is conducted primarily by Board Certified Emergency Room Attending Physicians of the Department of Emergency Medicine of Rush University Medical Center (RUMC). The overall objectives of the Rush ATTP are to provide all students with state-of-the-art knowledge and hands-on skills required to provide advanced acute management for trauma patients in a combat environment and in the event of a domestic incident. In the programs 16th year, Rush University has trained and certified over 5,000 Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Medics and other medical personnel in Advanced Trauma Procedures.
- Rush provided me with critical sustainment training and actual trauma management training and experience which prepared me for actual real-world responses.
- This training gave me the skills and confidence to identify my patients needs and treat them with high quality care under stressful conditions
- Solidified current education. Enhanced familiarity with stressful environments. Some of the things I encountered at RUSH were more than what I saw overseas and in that way prepared me more.
- Rush ATTP gave me practical hands-on experience that was pertinent to my military occupation. Namely, I had training involving intubation, triage, stitching, interosseous-venous access, and emergency medical management.
- I am a much better medic after having gone through this training.
ADVANCED TRAUMA TRAINING PROGRAM